1+1+1 Second row seat covers

Samro

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Does anyone out there no where to buy seat covers for 1+1+1 seats for second row of seats for use with a Kombi conversion?

So embarrassed that this says “no” and not “know”! Sorry about that!
I cannot find any seat covers at all for 1+1+1 seats, I’ve googled this a few times with differing keywords with no joy. If anyone else has these seats and has covered them I’d live to hear from them?

I would search for an automotive trimmers and get them custom made. I can recommend Vision Leisure Upholstery but they might not be local enough to you, but you might find similar in your area?

I'm keen to know too!

Ideally close fitting ones, like the oem kombi 2 + 1 second row seat covers. :thumbsup:

Have you looked at the range on Vee Dub Transporters?
I’ve looked at all sorts, but nowhere seems to do any 1+1+1 covers at all. I know that I could find a bespoke automotive trimmer, but the thing is that I want overcovers which can be easily removed. I’m happy with the upholstery and just want to protect it when the van is in “work mode”!

These are front seat covers. It’s the second row I need. (I don’t have a third row).
The point is that these seats are folded in various configurations for carrying random stuff in the working week, so needs to be three individual seat covers which match the seats. Also....whilst I want overcovers, they need to be reasonanably smart as this van taxis customers around as well as undertake the odd load carrying task.
I swear these covers don’t exist, which is odd as 1+1+1 on the second row isn’t that rare?

These are front seat covers. It’s the second row I need. (I don’t have a third row).
The point is that these seats are folded in various configurations for carrying random stuff in the working week, so needs to be three individual seat covers which match the seats. Also....whilst I want overcovers, they need to be reasonanably smart as this van taxis customers around as well as undertake the odd load carrying task.
I swear these covers don’t exist, which is odd as 1+1+1 on the second row isn’t that rare?
There is the option to select front and rear, but they look to be a 2+1 rear, unless front seat singles will fit the rears?

Thanks Oli. The guys at Inka covers seemed to instantly know what I needed and took my order over the phone.
Thanks for the suggestion.
would you mind saying what they are charging? I've got the same layout and covers for the 1+1+1 seats would be good but its a balance on what to spend and when

would you mind saying what they are charging? I've got the same layout and covers for the 1+1+1 seats would be good but its a balance on what to spend and when
The captain chair covers were £54.95 for the pair. The 1+1+1 covers were £34.95 per seat.
This included the R-Line embroidery in my choice of colour.

This is all a learning curve for me as a newbie to this stuff; The second row of 1+1+1 seats are being provided by the conversion company that I am using and I had no idea that these were only available from a Shuttle. This Transporter game is one complicated thing for me to get my head around - The variants seem endless!

The captain chair covers were £54.95 for the pair. The 1+1+1 covers were £34.95 per seat.
This included the R-Line embroidery in my choice of colour.

This is all a learning curve for me as a newbie to this stuff; The second row of 1+1+1 seats are being provided by the conversion company that I am using and I had no idea that these were only available from a Shuttle. This Transporter game is one complicated thing for me to get my head around - The variants seem endless!
Thanks for the info, maybe could you post a pic when you get them and they are fitted.

Thanks for the info, maybe could you post a pic when you get them and they are fitted.
If I ever receive this van I will post many pictures as I am still waiting for it to be delivered!.........Even when it eventually arrives it will be a nightmare with C19 causing disruption with the converters as I've already missed my build slot (for the carpet lining, seat install etc). This is because I was initially given an indication of a 12 - 15 week lead time!

I've been waiting the best part of 19 weeks and still don't have any idea when it will be with me! I currently have many things cluttering up my home office such as Rugs for Bugs, Wheel spacers, etc. Prepaid for my Ovano and the KW Variant One suspension changes. I am going to implode if I don't get an update soon!

Yes I did......... I think!

I spoke to Inka and they sorted me out quickly and sent the covers which look great but I’ve not got a van to put them in! .... Damn you VW and Vanzone! @BognorMotors are sorting me out with new order after being mucked around since August 2020, and so hope that these covers will fit when my van finally arrives..... in July..... if I’m lucky!

The converters have my new 1+1+1 seats so not had a chance to try them.

The covers look great. The service from Inka was excellent. I can confirm little more than this!

Last edited:
Back