Your favourite matt black rims?

VanMan48

T6 Pro
Going to be collecting my new Kombi T32 in a few weeks time and the first thing I want to do is to trade in the Devonports for some matt black rims.

Now that the matt sportlines are discontinued I wanted to see some pics of folks matt black options out there. Looking for either 18" or 19".

So far I've seen these supermetal online that look nice Bullet | SuperMetal Wheels

Cheers!

Are these matt enough for you? As you can see from the shadows - it was quite a sunny day so there is some reflection.
These are older sport line wheels (955kg rated so high enough for a T32) 18". I don't think they fit onto vehicles with larger brakes though.

RearRightWheel.jpg

Are these matt enough for you? As you can see from the shadows - it was quite a sunny day so there is some reflection.
These are older sport line wheels (955kg rated so high enough for a T32) 18". I don't think they fit onto vehicles with larger brakes though.

View attachment 8329
yeah they look good, got a feeling they are discontinued now according to vw dealer.

Crap pic but I have SuperMetal and really pleased with them, on 40mm drop on 20's. No rubbing etc and for what I use the van for about the right clearance although do like the B14 look and very tempted by some of the pictures!

IMG_20170502_1923272.jpg

Hi. There 18inch TSW Tremblants from Rimstyle. Dealer lowered. Really hard choosing wheels I feel your pain.

Sorry, Around the corner from TransportersRus, on your way back to the motorway I suppose?....it may have been Monday? I've had one of those weeks lol @Fish

Yeah popped the to look at wheels.. no good tho they didnt take my fancy..

Back