Yellow fogs

How did you cut them without scratching lense? Im presuming you did in fact use a stanley.

Yes used a Stanley I'm a carpet fitter so am pretty good with one lol . I put them on and cut them a tiny bit big and there's a bit of a gap between the fogs and bumper so just tucked them down the edges. Really easy to do. Plus you'll prob have enough film to do it a few times over if u mess it up first time

seems easy enough, will add it to the never ending list of things im going to do when my van finally turns up ha

seems easy enough, will add it to the never ending list of things im going to do when my van finally turns up ha
The list is never ending with these vans iv only had mine about a month. Already lowered it put Alloys. Side bars front spliter and spoiler. Wind deflectors and yellow fogs. I can't keep off that eBay driving the misses mad but eh boys and there toys haha

We went purple a few years ago and Mrs Loz got pulled on her way home from night shift by a bored night shift traffic so I was told to "get them off" :)

On a previous topic we have determined that white and yellow are fully legal, I really like the yellow so might try it.

The list is never ending with these vans iv only had mine about a month. Already lowered it put Alloys. Side bars front spliter and spoiler. Wind deflectors and yellow fogs. I can't keep off that eBay driving the misses mad but eh boys and there toys haha

Funnily enough the thing im most looking forward to is the thing Im being forced to do, getting it wrapped.

We went purple a few years ago and Mrs Loz got pulled on her way home from night shift by a bored night shift traffic so I was told to "get them off" :)

On a previous topic we have determined that white and yellow are fully legal, I really like the yellow so might try it.
Was gona say I thought they were legal. And for £4 it's a nice cheap little mod and easy removable

Back