M40CCA

T6 Pro
Would these alloys be ok on a caravelle they are from 2018 tiguan r line
255/40/20

Screenshot_20190421-185112_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20190421-185020_eBay.jpg

20190421_163346.jpg

20190421_163350.jpg

No you need a PCD 5 x 120, I presume a caravelle is the same across the t6 range

The other thing you will need to be checking for your replacement rims is their weight rating @M40CCA, which will depend on your axle ratings of the Velle you finally decide upon.

The other thing you will need to be checking for your replacement rims is their weight rating @M40CCA, which will depend on your axle ratings of the Velle you finally decide upon.
Where will I find these mate, my caravelle is a 2019 exec 150 dsg
I tried looking on the net and could find a vehicle weight of 2389kg but this will be without fuel or passengers wont it?

There will be a black sticker with white writing on it stuck around the bulkhead (prob on drivers side) within the engine compartment.
The last two numbers, one is marked 1. and the other marked 2. indicate the axle weights for front and rear. Take the highest value one and half it. That’ll tell you what your wheel ratings need to be in kg’s.

There will be a black sticker with white writing on it stuck around the bulkhead (prob on drivers side) within the engine compartment.
The last two numbers, one is marked 1. and the other marked 2. indicate the axle weights for front and rear. Take the highest value one and half it. That’ll tell you what your wheel ratings need to be in kg’s.
Thank you

Back