Winter Camping

B19DRG

VW Main Dealer
T6 Guru
Evening all a quick question , I wanna try out my new van over night now I have lesuire electrics I got some time off next week and was thinking about a road trip to Cornwall for a couple of days with the mrs as a sort of spontaneous getaway that she doesn’t know about yet ! , are there any good sites that can be recommended that are open this time of year I can get hard standing with electric and have somewhere I can get food etc , sounds a bit random but I just wanna give it all a try to make sure all is good and we are both happy with things before we head off for longer , cheers

Evening all a quick question , I wanna try out my new van over night now I have lesuire electrics I got some time off next week and was thinking about a road trip to Cornwall for a couple of days with the mrs as a sort of spontaneous getaway that she doesn’t know about yet ! , are there any good sites that can be recommended that are open this time of year I can get hard standing with electric and have somewhere I can get food etc , sounds a bit random but I just wanna give it all a try to make sure all is good and we are both happy with things before we head off for longer , cheers
If you want somewhere close to home to test everything out you could always try Crealy Meadows - took my son there about 3 years ago - very good pitches and good onsite facilities.

If you like a bit of comfort when on sites then I recommend joining the CAMC organisation.
Their sites are very well maintained and good facilities. (rules are a bit anal sometimes!!)
Lots of experienced people around to assist if you have a few beginners issues!!
And the site wardens are usually helpful if you've forgotten stuff.

Good idea for a test run though.
Have lots of fun:cool:

Reactions: DPS
Back