Windbreak Recommendations ?

Kampa pro..........very strong but( always a but ) not cheap.....we started with a cheaper beach type wooden poles setup .....

Big Mistake ....kept sagging and didn’t like any wind ......but top tip buy one which has a panel to look through ....helps to show off ur Van. Ha ha

Kampa pro..........very strong but( always a but ) not cheap.....we started with a cheaper beach type wooden poles setup .....

Big Mistake ....kept sagging and didn’t like any wind ......but top tip buy one which has a panel to look through ....helps to show off ur Van. Ha ha

Similar to the Jormax.....decisions, decisions!

Another one here for Jormax, pricey but well worth the cost in my opinion.

I can't believe the amount of people that come up and ask where we got it from and what make is it and they all have the same story " bought a cheap one and it ripped and collapsed in the wind and smacked the side of the van".

We started off with a 3 bay solid and straight away after one outing bought a 4 bay vision

Another one here for Jormax, pricey but well worth the cost in my opinion.

I can't believe the amount of people that come up and ask where we got it from and what make is it and they all have the same story " bought a cheap one and it ripped and collapsed in the wind and smacked the side of the van".

We started off with a 3 bay solid and straight away after one outing bought a 4 bay vision

Thank you...excellent!

Sturdy quick to erect but £!!!!!!!!!

Not something I'd expect to read with that thumbnail image!

My Mrs just made a 5m one after buying so many different ones and couldnt get what we wanted.
We have some Westfield performance pro windbreaks for sale. They were a great windbreak and one of the tallest we could find. They are not really long enough for what we wanted so we had 2 and a door which may still be in the garage if any interest to buy I can get them out and take pictures. Used about 2-3 times, one of them used once.

My Mrs just made a 5m one after buying so many different ones and couldnt get what we wanted.
We have some Westfield performance pro windbreaks for sale. They were a great windbreak and one of the tallest we could find. They are not really long enough for what we wanted so we had 2 and a door which may still be in the garage if any interest to buy I can get them out and take pictures. Used about 2-3 times, one of them used once.

Thank you...I think we may be sorted out now but will investigate a bit more.

vision-top

View attachment 61754

Sturdy quick to erect but £!!!!!!!!!

I put the VW stickers on

Resurrecting this thread as your pic is very useful, thanks! I was not sure whether I’d need to go 2m or 3m out from the van to fully cover the area under the Fiamma F45S awning. Looks like 2m is just about perfect and probably better for most pitch sizes, so I reckon I will go for 2 x4m Jormax Vision plus a gate to cover 2m out and the full 5m length of the van.

I've got a 3m and 4m and is perfect for forming an entrance. 2 x 4m and a gate wound more than cover a Fiamma 45s on a LWB, mines SWB
1678958562452.jpeg
1678958270972.jpeg

Thanks @Sammy useful info. Our van is also a SWB, we want it fully enclosed mainly for the dog, hence the gate also. The van is 5m long so 2m out and 5m across is about right, hence 2x4m and a 1m gate in the middle is what I'm thinking.

Back