Wildebus ?

Panch

T6 Pro
Anyone used Wildebus for parts ??
was looking at some parts / battery to order, but the website Puts me off a little.
they only do direct bank transfer ?
Its all probably fine, but can’t see many reviews either

The payment aspect sounds odd….especially as they clearly have a PayPal account!

There’s a ”donate” button at the bottom of the front page which takes you to their PayPal link. But why on earth you’d want to “donate” to them, when there’s no clear reason to I don’t know. So happy to take your money via PayPal for a donation, but bank transfer for anything you buy? Doesn’t sound right to me

Not sure but I guess donation means PayPal will not charge any fee. However if you buy something using donation you will not get any refund in case of problems buying off a trader.
Bank transfer sounds odd but charging fee is atrocious this days and no wonder traders want to avoid PayPal like hell.

wildebus goes under the user name Hoovie on the vwt4 forum. He and travelvolts are/were the t4/t5 electrical gurus for camper installs and he’s been around a long time. The PayPal gift at the bottom of his page is for funding development of products and his blogs only I believe (That’s what it says in the link). I’ve purchased from him in the past without issue. I suspect the bank transfer is because most of his work he does installs so not small sums of money and card fees hit a small business

I've used wildebus 2 years ago - lots of free advice and good quality kit from him. no problems atall.

have just been in touch with him re: the modding of my current setup and he has again been great.

Back