Who's sourcing their parts from where!?

ST11 CLK

Hey guys looking at making some upgrades to my t6 when it turns up and was wondering where people think the best place to source various items is.

I'm looking at black lwb side bars, wind deflectors, possibly front and rear spoiler rear bumper protector maybe carbon and some vinyl work to run down the sides. I've been searching about but found so far some sites are either suspiciously cheap or really expensive, looking for some insight from you knowledgeable folk

Been looking at wind deflectors as well..., saw some that needed screwing.... didn't fancy them, other just sweet to come with 3m tape.... if anyone can recommend I'd be grateful to....

Bought bumper protector from t4srus, good product and fast delivery, bought dust seals from Ebay - rimangel, good price, OEM size and supplied with a small bottle of 3m primer which many other don't provide.

Bought bumper protector from t4srus, good product and fast delivery, bought dust seals from Ebay - rimangel, good price, OEM size and supplied with a small bottle of 3m primer which many other don't provide.
Hi Rob thanks for your response im still sifting through all the sites. And houve added to my list lol (big business vw modding by the looks of it) dont remember having this much choice on my t5.

Back