Who/what have you surprised in your 204?

The definition of a mini-bus is a vehicle with a minimum of 9 and a maximum of 16 seats. However, the early VW transporters that were purely passenger vehicles were traditionally referred to as buses to distinguish them from the goods/cargo carrying version. :). But the seats were removable!

The definition of a mini-bus is a vehicle with a minimum of 9 and a maximum of 16 seats. However, the early VW transporters that were purely passenger vehicles were traditionally referred to as buses to distinguish them from the goods/cargo carrying version. :). But the seats were removable!

Ours carries less people than a small hatchback. Definitely not a bus.

I thought I was buying into the tranquil way of getting around Britains roads investing in a VW bus? If I wanted to kick backsides of the lights I'd go back to my RS and S quattro days. And I'm not talking about the 'soulous' RS and S badges stuck on the mass produced cars churned out by Audi today either.
No ones suggesting that, it's not a "who have you raced and beat in your van today" thread.
It's about using the vehicle sensibly, the transit in my thread would have forced me into merging traffic.....

No ones suggesting that, it's not a "who have you raced and beat in your van today" thread.
It's about using the vehicle sensibly, the transit in my thread would have forced me into merging traffic.....

I can see why this thread was started, pretty rapid of the start for a Van (bus). I get it.

Ohhhh I'm glad this thread exists. Round my way there's a Focus ST and a 2010 Impreza that loves trying to get me to give it the biggun. I've beaten both cars albeit I think I took the ST off guard first time round. The Impreza on the other hand is powered by a hampster as I think he's ragged it to oblivion. I do love suprising drivers to the point of getting a thumbs up after a quick burst. Dare I ask if anyone has tried to take the 204 to its top speed? It's certainly a high number for something that's as aerodynamic as a house brick...

Back