Who Should I Buy My Wheels From?

308mate

T6 Pro
The new wheel buying situation is killing me. I just want it over with now, its literally keeping me awake at night. I've started a spreadsheet (I may post it when its finished, in case it helps) with my short-list but my progress is constantly halted by conflicting reports between manufacturers, forums, and retailers, mainly about size options and weight ratings.
Is there one retailer (or converter) who stands out for knowledge and patience? My fear is that I will call up lk or wheelbase etc with a load of questions and get a call centre operator who tries to answer my questions by looking at their own website, which is the exact website I'm looking at and has caused all the uncertainty in the first place!

I brought from LK they were ok bit slow in delivery got Black Friday deal and then waited over a month for rotiforms kps staggered
It’s a mine field out there

That combo is on my short list. It honestly makes me want to start my own wheel shop.

I brought from LK they were ok bit slow in delivery got Black Friday deal and then waited over a month for rotiforms kps staggered
Have we seen these have we, Lee?

I purchased my Savini's from LK. They came directly from the States and took the same amount of time, but Tom at LK was great. He knew the correct offset's and made sure everything was right before ordering, and their back-up once I received my wheels was excellent. When mine were delivered, one of the wheels had a tiny chip on the inside that corresponded to box damage in transit, I sent a pic to Tom and they ordered a new wheel and let me keep the chipped one for a small fee (far less than the wheel actually cost)
I'd use them again if I wanted an off the shelf set of wheels.

I haven't bought from them but found that Tyreleader site has all the info on wheel load rating, offsets and centre bore. You can match up a set of tyres all in your package.
I have seen good reports on them as a supplier.

If anywhere near Leicester I'd have a word with Plush Automotive as they run a T6 with max size wheels and know all the options.

Some suppliers will sell you car rated wheels and tyres.

That tyreleader site is genius, especially being able to view wheels on your make/model of vehicle. More suppliers should do it.

As for the Savini's, the short-list just got a bit longer!

The new wheel buying situation is killing me. I just want it over with now, its literally keeping me awake at night. I've started a spreadsheet (I may post it when its finished, in case it helps) with my short-list but my progress is constantly halted by conflicting reports between manufacturers, forums, and retailers, mainly about size options and weight ratings.
Is there one retailer (or converter) who stands out for knowledge and patience? My fear is that I will call up lk or wheelbase etc with a load of questions and get a call centre operator who tries to answer my questions by looking at their own website, which is the exact website I'm looking at and has caused all the uncertainty in the first place!
Circumference Wheels in Walsall knows what there is to know about wheels. Be it load ratings, speed ratings and generally what looks smart. There is no uncertainty with Duncan who owns and runs the business. Go and see his warehouse, it's an eye opener.

After a bit more reading, the ET on those does very low (25 front and 20 rear). It makes me think these particular examples might have some sort of JDM Tokyo Drift look to them, which will be overkill. Does anyone run ET that low on 20" and if so, do you have a picture?

Hi guys I am wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can go and look at wheels ?
Preferably in the West Yorkshire region but I don’t mind traveling further if they had a large stock of wheels load rated for my T 32
I have looked at some at Exploria in Brighouse but would like a little more choice ! I realise I am probably asking a little too much , but hey if you don’t ask !!!

Hi guys I am wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can go and look at wheels ?
Preferably in the West Yorkshire region but I don’t mind traveling further if they had a large stock of wheels load rated for my T 32
I have looked at some at Exploria in Brighouse but would like a little more choice ! I realise I am probably asking a little too much , but hey if you don’t ask !!!
Try lk performance in Cleckheaton, loads in stock there.

Hi there,
I'm after some 18" alloys in a gunmetal finish for my T6. Total novice when it comes to choosing wheels. I know I want to be buying load rated. What are the trusted brands and sellers out there I should be looking at?
I don't want to be buying some crap off Ebay that don't fit right!
Thanks

Back