White headlights

GordyT6

Refrigeration Install Engineer
T6 Pro
Anyone recommend either the best LED H4 bulbs? Or the the best replacement super white H4 bulbs?
Ta

I have fitted the Philips white vision as recommended on this forum . They are much whiter than standard ones but I then fitted a led in the side light and that gives the light a HID look.before and after photos below. I did fit the free blue sidelight bulbs that came with the h4 s. But the small led just makes all the lense and chrome stand out. I have fitted some cheap LED DRLs I got from eBay but out of four I got only 2 worked but they do look good . I will look for a photo and post.
IMG_2232.PNG image.png
This is with the LED sidelight fitted image.png
These are the DLRs image.pngimage.png

Last edited:
They are a vast improvement @Keeff - are they error free and without flickering when you turn them off?
Don't suppose you've got any links, I'm struggling to find the previous thread

Guys dont know if you are interested but we are waiting to receive stock of lamps (all types) that we are going to be stocking in the new shop that is currently being built, we are looking at a range of colours 4000K/5000K/6000K LED and non LED, interior and exterior lamps, will be sorted around the end of the month if you want to hang on for a few weeks ?

Guys dont know if you are interested but we are waiting to receive stock of lamps (all types) that we are going to be stocking in the new shop that is currently being built, we are looking at a range of colours 4000K/5000K/6000K LED and non LED, interior and exterior lamps, will be sorted around the end of the month if you want to hang on for a few weeks ?

Will you be doing a complete set for head, DRL etc , thanks

Sounds good to me @Pauly - I just want a set that I know will plug in without any error codes or flickering

Thats the plan, individual lamps then some complete kits for internal/external lamps
We have different strength festoon lamps coming so we can mix the internal lamps to have highest brightness in the rear load/cargo area and slightly gentler ones in the front but will still be brighter than standard lamps

Really interested, but I would be keen for someone to show night time visibility improvement pics if possible to see if they make a huge difference as the DRLs don't look as visible as std to me when I have seen this done on T5.1 s.

I got the DLRs from eBay and they don't flicker but the centre led glows when off. Even in the dark you wouldn't notice and they go off after a few minutes. I could find the seller but as I said in the thread I got 4 and 2 had faulty leds on them . They are bright but doesn't show up so well on the photo. I can find the eBay buyer for the LEDs I put in the side lights and they are from a U.K. Seller and look good quality. I used these inside as well and with the led in the side light it does make the lights look whiter but it hard to see in a photo .
The Philips white vision are better to drive with with a HID whiter light on the road but not as good as factory HIDS in my car.
I think a full working kit would be better but some of this eBay stuff from china is cheap and ok if it works.
The DRLs are bright so l don't think you would want to use them at night .

Thanks @keef - I think I will hold on now and support the forum when the kits are available

A link to which bulbs ?
I have been talking about lamps we are going to be stocking in our soon to be updated forum shop

The others mentioned are the Philips H4 white vision lamps & the fogs to match them are Philips H11 crystal vision

Back