Where's The Best Place To Sell?

Fidget

Sold
Found out today that I'm gonna be made redundant, sucks a bit but it's a shite job.
Unfortunately this means cut backs so I'm gonna get rid of my pretty T6, pad the bank account and look for a mechanically sound but less pretty T5 to fill it's space.

Where's the best place to advertise in your opinion please?
I'm up on gumtree, shpock and ebay so far, I don't qualify for here yet which is fine but thought I might poke the collective cells on here to see if there's some untapped areas.

I'm not on facebook so can't use the market place thing.

Many thanks.

Can you not hold off for a while? Might end up selling it and then drop on a new job?

Will hold off as long as possible but things like this don't sell over night so helps to get it out there. Can always retract the ad if I get a job in the meantime.

I’ve got a 2019 T6 Auto conversion with less than 5000 miles that we‘re not going to be able to get the best use of now, and wondered if anyone could give me tips on the best way to sell it. I don’t have any experience in selling vehicles so want to avoid getting scammed or ripped off.

Join here as a VIP member and you can then put up a classified advert. Classified ad on EBay - not an auction
Advert on Autotrader
Advertise on fb market place and then share to all the VW fb pages
You’ve pretty much covered all the bases then

Hi There Everyone.
Looking for a bit of advice, due to unforeseen circumstances outwith my current control, I am looking to sell my professional conversion. Too many extra to mention.

My question, or advice, what is the best way to sell my Campervan?
Cheers,
David.

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum would be a great place to start, there a regularly people on here looking for vans

you will need VIP membership to post in this section

Best of luck!

Well id put an advert on here to start with, certainly no harm in doing that.

Apart that the usual places like Ebay, Gumtree etc

I have a question regarding selling?
Anyone who's done it, how have you handled test drives? I'm curious about insurance of the prospective buyer, and then handling the payment.
TIA.

I have a question regarding selling?
Anyone who's done it, how have you handled test drives? I'm curious about insurance of the prospective buyer, and then handling the payment.
TIA.
Have them show you their insurance as covering them to drive other vehicles; go with them on the test drive ALWAYS; never part with your van until funds clear in your bank or cash has been accepted by you bank; and, complete the documentation for DVLA.

Have them show you their insurance as covering them to drive other vehicles; go with them on the test drive ALWAYS; never part with your van until funds clear in your bank or cash has been accepted by you bank; and, complete the documentation for DVLA.
Thanks jog.
I can drive other vehicles on my insurance, but I think the cover for that is third party only.

Back