Where do you store your Camper Conversion Table

Alexryc

T6 Pro
Hello All

I have a table in my converted T6.1. I cannot figure out where it would go, I have a standard conversion with the seating, rock n'roll bed and storage underneath / to the side.

Picture attached of the table. Where are people putting it?

T6 Table.jpg

Put mine behind the drivers seat between it and the fridge. Have a hook on the fridge cabinet that holds it in place.

I had the same issue. Decided to take the same approach as @Benbecul97 and install a loc8 table. Easy to fit, takes up no space and works both inside and outside the van - saving on needing to take both.

Hello All

I have a table in my converted T6.1. I cannot figure out where it would go, I have a standard conversion with the seating, rock n'roll bed and storage underneath / to the side.

Picture attached of the table. Where are people putting it?

View attachment 224944
This is an identical interior to mine !! But different colourway !! We're also wondering where to buy the table , it's not possibly being the driver's seat as the inverter is set there !!! .BTW the beech block table has warped like a banana !!! Still awaiting a replacement from the seller / conversions.
The van is only 4 months old !!

IMG_20231222_154013973_MFNR.jpg

Minus the table !!

Reactions: CAB
I had the same issue. Decided to take the same approach as @Benbecul97 and install a loc8 table. Easy to fit, takes up no space and works both inside and outside the van - saving on needing to take both.

Yep, it's a great solution! I've downsized from a motorhome where space isn't an issue.
Because of this space issue, where possible, everything I get for the van needs to work extra hard/double up - just like the LOC8 table.
This van is also my daily driver so need everything to be rock solid secure.

Our 'kitchen' table is stored lengthways against the rear N/S panel, positioned between the top of the seat-base and the bottom edge of the window. We also have a loc8 table for outside use.

I’ve got the main table as a lot of others have behind the drivers seat attached to the side of the kitchen.
I’ve also got passengers captains table and arm attached to the back of the main table.
I’ve removed the table leg retaining screw so the leg pulls out of the socket. The leg jams nicely in at back.
It all fits great and takes up very little room.

IMG_5483.jpeg

I store mine in the upper wardrobe cupboard. It slides in nicely on the outer side. The other option are storage mounts on the tailgate panel such as these:

IMG_6468.png

This is an identical interior to mine !! But different colourway !! We're also wondering where to buy the table , it's not possibly being the driver's seat as the inverter is set there !!! .BTW the beech block table has warped like a banana !!! Still awaiting a replacement from the seller / conversions.
The van is only 4 months old !!

View attachment 224981

Minus the table !!
This looks great! Can I ask who done your conversion please?

Back