Where Best To Sell??

Chris Brett

hi Guys
I’m after a little advice. I need to sell my 2013 Sportline, twin sliding doors, dsg panel van.
1 owner (me) loads of factory extras.
Is there a site you’d recommend please?
I’ve used eBay in the past but is there a better site out there for van sales on limited addition vehicles like my Sportline.
Thanks

Hi Chris

Sign up as a VIP member here and you can buy/sell/list all you want on here . . . . . . plus all the VIP benefits.

VIP Membership | VW T6 Forum - The Dedicated VW Transporter T6 Forum

Another place I've had good luck with was Ebay. I've sold my last 3 vans on there, you may need to hold out for a while if you are looking for a strong price.

But sooner or later a VW enthusiast will come along looking for exactly what you have to offer and pay the price you want for it.

Its just a mater of timing and letting the buyer and seller find each other.

sold my last VW T5.1GP Sportline replica on there, took 6 weeks for the right buyer to find me and paid what i wanted for it.

hi I was wondering where people think is the best place to sell my Vw Transporter Kombi 17 plate please??If I dont sell to the main dealer. Any advice would be appreciated Thanks Paul

I sold mine through this very forum, that said I did have a trade in price from the dealer against my new one so had a fall back position. You do need to be a VIP member to do so though.

Good Morning All,

Looking for advice on selling my T6 Campervan; options, areas within the forum i can advertise within the rules etc?

Its a great motor bought in 2018 and therefore, due to the dreaded COVID, has barely been used.

Any advice greatly recieved.

Reactions: CAB
Have a look at the "For Sale" section and you'll see the type of ads that are posted here. VIP membership is required to sell items, but it's a lot cheaper than other websites and provides more value.

Welcome to the forum and GLWS (good luck with sale!)

hi all....new to this forum

looking to sell my 2017 transporter t32 bmt 2.0 tdi 204ps highline kombi swb with dsg, wheres the best place to advertise? have been looking at autotrader.

thanks dean

b3058da4-3ab0-43da-bb08-c934b5c8f106.JPG

Hi - as a VIP member, you can advertise your van for sale in this forum. Have a look at the “for sale” threads to get some ideas how to present your van

hi all....new to this forum

looking to sell my 2017 transporter t32 bmt 2.0 tdi 204ps highline kombi swb with dsg, wheres the best place to advertise? have been looking at autotrader.

thanks dean

View attachment 143521
great spec van, you should have no problem selling that, as others have said VIP membership and post in the for sale section would be worthwhile. lots of people on there looking for vans too posting 'Wanted' threads

Back