Wheel Size Help

You've got my current set up and I'm also interested in the B14 so would be interested in your views between the two set ups once you have the B14 fitted.
Have you shopped around yet? If so what's the damage and have you got a date?
Booked the van in today for B14's, being fitted on 31st March. Going with TransporterHQ in Lutterworth Leicestershire. They are charging £1095 including fitting. Went and visited them a few weeks ago, spoke to Zipcodeuk about them as he lives a couple of miles from me, then he went and had them fitted a couple of weeks ago.
I'll do some before and after pictures for you @Twoguns and then give you the low down. If you are looking for a set the going price from quite a few places is around the £1100 mark including free fitting.

That's a good price I reckon @DaveyB , I was going to go to Merseyspeed, Liverpool, the closest place for me, they charge £1250 if I remember rightly.

After my near death experience yesterday I figured, what the heck, you can't take it with you, live for the now.:thumbsup:

My B14s are being fitted by Vanstyle, £1099 fitted from memory. 5 hour drive down and 5 hour drive back after as couldn't find anywhere in Scotland with the knowledge!

Booked the van in today for B14's, being fitted on 31st March. Going with TransporterHQ in Lutterworth Leicestershire. They are charging £1095 including fitting. Went and visited them a few weeks ago, spoke to Zipcodeuk about them as he lives a couple of miles from me, then he went and had them fitted a couple of weeks ago.
I'll do some before and after pictures for you @Twoguns and then give you the low down. If you are looking for a set the going price from quite a few places is around the £1100 mark including free fitting.
That's a really good price, does this include laser alignment as well?

Definitely give it a week or so before alignment, let them settle first.

My B14s are being fitted by Vanstyle, £1099 fitted from memory. 5 hour drive down and 5 hour drive back after as couldn't find anywhere in Scotland with the knowledge!

Man, that's a tek and a half, mind you you enjoy it on the way home.

Just looking at TransporterHQ now, 3.5 hours each way, not far from my parents though, mmmh. How long will they have the van for @DaveyB , a full day?

Definitely give it a week or so before alignment, let them settle first.

Man, that's a tek and a half, mind you you enjoy it on the way home.

Just looking at TransporterHQ now, 3.5 hours each way, not far from my parents though, mmmh. How long will they have the van for @DaveyB , a full day?
Nope, should be about 4 hours. It's only 50 minutes from me, and I grew up only about 5 miles from there and all my family still live in the area.

Cheers @DaveyB the before and after pics would be good. Like you I Look forward to it.

I thought they were with the money. Happily paid £1500 considering what they do and achieve.
I think it was £1440 less 10%/12% for me so £1300ish, and less if you claim your vat back (20%), and even less if you off set if from income/corporate tax (depending on your marginal rate (20%/40%)) full capital allowance/25%p.a capital asset depreciation etc etc etc , and I am sure it will add ££££ to any resale value; So to a corporate user the actual cost over 3 years is probably about £150 per year. But to some, it is a straight £1300ish:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Given that most car manufactures charge about £750ish for LED's, and ours are first generation-ish, they are pretty expensive. Would I buy them again tomorrow????................ you bet!!:D:D:D:D

Last edited:
OK , I thought I'd ask a mate I know to get me some wide and large diameter wheels load rated for my t32... Had to be steels as well and have deep dishing...

Well he got me one as a sample.. But I think it might rub on the inner arch on lock to lock, and I will need to find some wheelarch extensions...

I don't think that having a laugh over the ole panama cigars advert with the Carlos fandango wheels helped....

Opinions please...

Will they fit?

Will they look good?

What off road tyres do you reckon?

Might need the speedo recalibrating...

He says he can make a hub adapter or spacer up no problems...

IMG_20170530_172617.jpg

IMG_20170530_172639.jpg
:eek::eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. :uh run:

OK , I thought I'd ask a mate I know to get me some wide and large diameter wheels load rated for my t32... Had to be steels as well and have deep dishing...

Well he got me one as a sample.. But I think it might rub on the inner arch on lock to lock, and I will need to find some wheelarch extensions...

I don't think that having a laugh over the ole panama cigars advert with the Carlos fandango wheels helped....

Opinions please...

Will they fit?

Will they look good?

What off road tyres do you reckon?

Might need the speedo recalibrating...

He says he can make a hub adapter or spacer up no problems...

View attachment 9031

View attachment 9034
:eek::eek::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. :uh run:
Why have you put one of action mans boots against the wheel??:whistle:

View attachment 6186

More than happy with mine. Going to have the 17" wheels powder coated "Graphite Matt", and the wing mirrors sprayed glossed blacked, and to my eyes, pretty dam good:):whistle::thumbsup:
Big wheels look good, but 17" with slightly oversized tyres are my choice for functionality.
This looks great and just the look I would like for my own van - could I ask what size tyres you put on?

Oh for heavens sake. Is that really the closest place that know what they are doing? Google Maps says that is 7 hours 53 mins one way for me ☹️☹️ I am hoping to do suspension, front and rear spoiler, wheels and possibly a remap. Nowhere decent at all in northern England?

Back