Plastic Wheel Bolt Covers

They look the same mate, they're a sort of gun metal / anthracite grey.

@Beejay I like the look of these, what do you think of them?
Been away not keeping in contact hence delay.

first fitting was difficult due to VW bolts having sharp edges, Audi bolts have rounded shoulders.. Had them off a few times since to change wheels/suspension mods etc and refitting was easier. No problems with coming loose over time or plastic going "off/brittle " so far.

Ah, funny you say that - I've since had a set of these delivered but have been frightened to fit them because they seem so tight!

Might try a test-fit on a bolt that's not on a wheel, see if they loosen up a bit.

I actually took courage and used a small hammer first time, hand push fit now. You just need to make sure that they are square onto the bolt head before using hammer or whatever.

How much is everyone paying for the Q7 ones? Seen them on flea bay but when I rang Audi they said 70p a cover.

Having now priced those bolt covers, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Even by VW standards, that’s taking the p1ss.

Having now priced those bolt covers, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Even by VW standards, that’s taking the p1ss.
Yes, just had a similar shock with the price, decided to order grey genuine VW caps from flea bay instead.
Item 402479673727, Part number 4L0 601 173

Back