Wheel Bolt Question?

Youdy

VIP Member
I have just bought a set of 17” Tuff Torque steels with 235/65/17 Wildpeak tyres and a set of OEM steel centre caps, waiting to be fitted. I’m a bit confused over wheel bolt choice/fitment and any help would be much appreciate?
I currently have standard 19” alloy wheel bolts (with tapered seat) on my current alloy wheels, I’ve thought about buying a set of black wheels bolts and leaving the hub exposed, but I would prefer to use the OEM centre caps. I assume I would need a set of OEM 19” wheel bolts (with radial seat) in order for the centre caps to fit, so my question is are these bolts the correct fitment for my Tuff Torque wheels?

Cheers
Mark

IMG_4339.jpeg

I have just bought a set of 17” Tuff Torque steels with 235/65/17 Wildpeak tyres and a set of OEM steel centre caps, waiting to be fitted. I’m a bit confused over wheel bolt choice/fitment and any help would be much appreciate?
I currently have standard 19” alloy wheel bolts (with tapered seat) on my current alloy wheels, I’ve thought about buying a set of black wheels bolts and leaving the hub exposed, but I would prefer to use the OEM centre caps. I assume I would need a set of OEM 19” wheel bolts (with radial seat) in order for the centre caps to fit, so my question is are these bolts the correct fitment for my Tuff Torque wheels?

Cheers
Mark

View attachment 211405
235/65/R17??? Are they not way too big?!
Did you fit them?

Perfect size . Can you not ask the people you bought them from (assuming new)?

There is a guy who sells OEM delivery milage wheel bolts and caps. I can dig out his details if you want?

Think i paid £45 inc post for bolts, locking, and caps. All like new
IMG_4781.jpegIMG_4780.jpeg

Cheers
Mark

View attachment 211405
Hi did you use tuff torque wheel nuts? If so how did you fit centre cap as just had mine done but struggling to get centre cap that will fit

The centre caps don't fit on the bolts supplied with my tuff torque wheels. At the moment I have gaffer tape covering the hole

Back