Plastic Wheel Bolt Covers

I've had these on my motorhome since it was new in 2016, and they are perfect. I put them on because the alloys are mainly Black, and the wheel bolts looked a bit commercial.
My T6 also has Black wheels, but my wheel supplier sent me a full set of Black bolts, so didn't need them on the van.

I pop my caps off a couple of times a year just to stop them getting stuck on, because that tool is a bit flimsy.

I've used the silicone ones that are about £6 delivered from a Bulgarian seller on Ebay. Came very quickly. The link to grey one is below however something has gone wrong with his price conversion on this listing!

Grey wheel bolt covers

OK thanks for the heads-up .... I specifically contacted Leighton Vans and asked them what bolts were used on the 20" wheels on my specific build and they said 17mm hex. I'll be looking for a credit note when I collect the vehicle if they're wrong :thumbsup:

I got a set of similar for the 17mm bolts on mine. Fit perfectly but the larger ones they give you in the kit for the locking nut didn't fit. They were too big. I guess locking wheel nuts vary too much for a standard kit to get this right every time. So, you can be left with one silver bolt per wheel !

The other problem is that, getting them off with the skimpy 'christmas cracker quality' tweezers they give you is actually much more tricky and time consuming than you would imagine.

I've suddenly thought, what was I even doing messing around with these covers. I'm going to order a set of quality replacement black bolts in black nickel or PVD coating and matching locking nuts

Back