What's Your Van's Name?

Tango. Was Kia-Ora as its 'too orangey for crows', until I realised that in these enlightened times, the Kia-Ora advert was a bit dodgy...

tango.jpg

Wife and little girl have named ours Locky.........because it was brought in Lock down. But I still cant get around calling it a him rather than her.

IMG_5841.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Neptune! My youngest is a Fireman Sam addict and nicknamed my last car 'Jupiter' after the fire engine (it was a red people carrier). My van is now called Neptune because it's dark blue and is the colour of the sea that Fireman Sam's rescue boat goes on - there's some logic in there somewhere.
Love this. The theme is defo to get the kids to name the van.
Ours is Cilla... as in the late Cilla Black....

We have a lora lora fun in our van! :)

Picking up our Red T6 Friday and we were discussing if we should name him/her?

who does? What are they called?
New member so please be kind.
We have called ours Maisie May after my mother-in-law passed away and we used the money to buy the T6. Her name was May & also known as Maisie. We would never of had the opportunity to buy one otherwise so thought the name would be fitting. Going to get her name sign written on the van as well. Hopefully she will keep us travelling for many years to come.
May she rest in peace

Mine is Vandamn, named by my neighbour, “stop parking that damn van in front of my door”.
And I like it reminds me of the worst actor in the history, Jean Cluade.

Ours is Maverick as my other half loves topgun, even got a sheep called 'goose', go figure!!

Reactions: CAB
Not got my van yet, but I've been giving this some (way too much :whistle:) thought.

After Mrs Bav outright rejected "Ogynist" (think about it... it's female and unmarried!), my current favourite is "Jason Statham" - he of the Transporter franchise (not to mention roles in The Mechanic, Mean Machine, Fast & Furious and Operation Fortune).

Last edited:
We have called ours Maisie May after my mother-in-law passed away and we used the money to buy the T6. Her name was May & also known as Maisie. We would never of had the opportunity to buy one otherwise so thought the name would be fitting. Going to get her name sign written on the van as well. Hopefully she will keep us travelling for many years to come.
May she rest in peace
What colour is your Van (yellow) is the name sign written on it? IF so i may have been chatting to you at a petrol station in Abingdon...

:)

Back