What's that?

KEDSKI

T6 Pro
Hi All
Anyone can tell me what is that hidden underneath? Please tell me I can install additional USB without hassle or breaking warranty.
Many thanksWHAT.jpg

You have two USB's below as it, how many do you need? It looks like a blanking plate so doubtful there is anything under it but unfortunately I'm guessing as I don't have a manual

"writing on the wrong side" joke"@Polzeylad another VW fail! can anyone indicate any other UK WAG where it is the case? #NOattention2detailT6!
We had a DSG T5.1 Caravelle "Executive" for two weeks when our Cali was in for repair (it was in a LOT) and I was gobsmacked. But not as much as when I tried to drive the damned thing. VICIOUS thirst (worse that the 180 Cali 4motion we had) despite being a 140, comedy gear selection (I know, I'll potter through the village in 2nd gear making the driver look like an over revving chav then change UP two gears when ascending a 20% gradient hill....), dangerous hesitation from a standstill and the gear changing "intelligence" of an angry sales rep in an Insignia.
The rest of the van was great - nice metallic brown and decent tan leather, load of features but that damned gearbox drove me INSANE.
And two weeks was plenty of time to get used to it...

If you have the comfort dash (which you do) then there is a factory option of having two usb outlets, one in glovebox/one in centre console, unfortunately to add it in know would require replacement sockets/cables and a usb splitter box to be installed inside the dash, the parts alone are just over £200 so an expensive way to add a usb port !

Back