What Wheels does my T6 come with?

The one i have is a swissvans one but its fibreglass and showing the stonechips terrible.
There is a new sportline front splitter that pauly can supply via the forum shop, maxton v1 v2.
I will tag some lads in this post later on who have these front spoilers for there opinions
3 pics of front splitters I mentioned there are a few more on the market

IMG_2109.PNG IMG_2110.PNG IMG_2111.PNG

@PukkaT6 your Kombi will come with a tailgate as standard as opposed to barn doors. As to the wheels, you can get decent aftermarket wheels for much less money than Sportlines and make your van a little different. Also well worth considering the dealer 30mm lowering which visually works really well with 18" wheels

Thanks Captain, will admit I prefer the Barn door rear but cant complain too much. The problem I might have with after market wheels is when it goes back off lease. They told me they we happy with me upgrading to sportline wheels as its volkswagon and technically and an upgrade however if not VW they may object. I have to give this van back so any mods I do are for me to enjoy for 3 years only ha

Are they whats referred to as 'barn' doors?
Tailgate is a single unit that has the hinges on the trailing edge of the roof, barn doors have two doors that are hinged on the trailing edges of the side panels above the rear light clusters and open sideways out from the middle.

Daveybyou beauty thats great news, when I said barn door I actually meant tailgate hahahaha

Daveybyou beauty thats great news, when I said barn door I actually meant tailgate hahahaha
No worries chap. Kombi comes with tailgate, but you can spec barn doors. Panel van comes with barn doors but you can spec a tailgate.

No worries chap. Kombi comes with tailgate, but you can spec barn doors. Panel van comes with barn doors but you can spec a tailgate.

It sent me under when I tried to build my own on the VW site, so many options.

It sent me under when I tried to build my own on the VW site, so many options.
Yeah terrible isn't it, can easily double the cost of the base van. So easy to get carried away. My Kombi was an ex-demo, but have had many brand new audi's that I have gone a bit mad on with the old options booklets.

She very much gets it, however internal politics and all that.

She just took delivery of one of these so is quite into her cars

IMG_7504.JPG

Its called SVR Urban - sounds like the devil is trying to escape out of the exhaust when she pulls away

Back