What Wheels does my T6 come with?

PukkaT6

Pukka Insurance
T6 Legend
I have ordered a Highline Kombi 150ps T32 - I don't have any idea which wheels it comes with, at first I thought the 16 inch but I'm sure I saw something whereby the T32's and 204ps come with 17 inch wheels - I'm sure this is an easy one for you guys.

I have ordered a Highline Kombi 150ps T32 - I don't have any idea which wheels it comes with, at first I thought the 16 inch but I'm sure I saw something whereby the T32's and 204ps come with 17 inch wheels - I'm sure this is an easy one for you guys.
17" devonports it should come with

Thanks for that.

They are a lot nicer than the 16's however im tempted to sell and get some black sportlines.
Devonports fetch good money brand new or very little use £600- £650 i got £700 for mine but had Goodyear m&s sort of winter tyres apparently good all rounder

Devonports fetch good money brand new or very little use £600- £650 i got £700 for mine but had Goodyear m&s sort of winter tyres apparently good all rounder

I have seen some refurbed Sportlines on ebay for £850 with new tyres so could literally be selling mine with under 100 miles use. £250 seems very tempting to upgrade.

I have seen some refurbed Sportlines on ebay for £850 with new tyres so could literally be selling mine with under 100 miles use. £250 seems very tempting to upgrade.
Very nice do like black wheels on a light coloured van

T32 needs load rated rims and tyres for the higher load capacity m8, there's a whole thread on here about it..

Depends if sportlines are to the 32, check with seller for stamping in rear of wheel, the tyres have to be 103 or greater.. Can't remember off tip of my head at moment..

If you have any link to where you bought it that would be a help - I'm saving approximately £5000 a year by not having to pay for it so it would be rude not to ha
The one i have is a swissvans one but its fibreglass and showing the stonechips terrible.
There is a new sportline front splitter that pauly can supply via the forum shop, maxton v1 v2.
I will tag some lads in this post later on who have these front spoilers for there opinions

Last question mate I promise - What rear light cluster do the Highline's come with?

Depends what is speced at purch, but led rears can be fitted, these are from forum shop.. Get led fronts (headlight's) you won't regret.. Just don't get h4, unless you like carrots!

I'm not too fussed about upgrading the rear lights I just prefer one style over another but have see Highlines with all different styles. I would imagine mine are the standard ones as not spec'd anything but then again I don't even know if I have split rear doors or barn doors lol

Back