What To Do.....

pats

VIP Member
T6 Pro
fitted the new sportline alloys and i think the van looks a bit unbalanced, the front looks a tad higher than the back.....any ideas on a solution as i'm not sure really what the possible answer is, cheers

IMG_0024.JPG

What's your current suspension set up?
What's in the back? Full conversion?

I think for visual impact a set of black sidebars would work, and give the illusion of sitting lower. If you are looking to lower and even out the ride height then, B14’s would be my suggestion.

how would they affect the ride? I do a fair amount of miles in the van each week so am worried how changing the suspension will change the ride. Previously I had a sportline and it was a harsh ride and don't really want to end up with this again.

I cannot answer that on the 50mm springs, but I have the 30mm Sportline ones, and they made my van a lot more planted and stable on the road with the bonus of it looking loads better. Ok, mines not a camper, but I have around the same weight in the back.

Maybe @Chopman can give you a rundown on how they felt on his van.

I cannot answer that on the 50mm springs, but I have the 30mm Sportline ones, and they made my van a lot more planted and stable on the road with the bonus of it looking loads better. Ok, mines not a camper, but I have around the same weight in the back.

Maybe @Chopman can give you a rundown on how they felt on his van.
:thumbsup:

Very happy with it, I thought it was going to be a hard ride, but to be honest I can not tell the difference between the stock shocks in terms of comfort, however it definitely handles a lot better, and the added benefit is you can alter the ride heights, its worth it :thumbsup:

Very happy with it, I thought it was going to be a hard ride, but to be honest I can not tell the difference between the stock shocks in terms of comfort, however it definitely handles a lot better, and the added benefit is you can alter the ride heights, its worth it :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: sounds like it could be the way to go

I think for visual impact a set of black sidebars would work, and give the illusion of sitting lower. If you are looking to lower and even out the ride height then, B14’s would be my suggestion.
Cheers, i did wonder about the sidebars, I think B14's might be the way to go...........

Back