what makes you look twice at at6 on the road

a5cyt

t32 204 kombi highline lwb with dsg.
T6 Pro
when you see a t5 or t6 coming towards you on the road ,what is it that makes it look good ,because some you wouldn't look twice at ?

There's an T5 edition25 around us, white with a black roof; I really like the look of it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wondering about a black roof for my Vel Exec (With a full chrome grill:D)

Last edited:
For me its mainly the colour followed by spotting a rare/unusual model
I spotted a BMW blue/yellow trimmed raceline van a while back and sped up on the motorway to follow it for a couple miles to have a closer look

For me its mainly the colour followed by spotting a rare/unusual model
I spotted a BMW blue/yellow trimmed raceline van a while back and sped up on the motorway to follow it for a couple miles to have a closer look
its hard to spot something really different from the normal sportline stuff , and also keep it so that your warrenty still works

guess it could be just motives on your van in vinyl that makes it look different from the rest

my van looks so good I'm really thinking ill never get something that looks better. any ideas to match my sportline with my kombi highline 204 dsg , in same colour ,but it comes with so much less street cred ,I'm wondering that maybe I should have kept it longer

my van looks so good I'm really thinking ill never get something that looks better. any ideas to match my sportline with my kombi highline 204 dsg , in same colour ,but it comes with so much less street cred ,I'm wondering that maybe I should have kept it longer

Got to be honest, I loved my black 180 DSG T5 Full spec Kombi Highline with Full Sportline goodies

Very hard to beat that in my eyes - IMO obviously

I've gone exactly the same route on the T6 - Oryx White for a change 204 DSG

Will post some pics when its complete for you to see but this is what I've got so far -

Sportline Front Splitter (really is a grower lads honest :D)
Sportline Rear Tailgate Spoiler
Sportline Wheels
Sportline Angled Chrome side Bars with puddle lights
Old style Sportline Mirror caps with red trim
Golf Mk7 Flat Bottom DSG steering wheel (gloss black - red stitching)
Black/Red/White Nappa Seat Trim
Limo Tint Side & Rear Windows
VW Wind Deflectors

And maybe a few other bits to add, Who knows aye!

I look and wave at all transporters. Mine is one that's pretty standard and tbh it still gets waves and looks. I think it's the smaller details such as my pressed plates and surrounds, the LED rear lights, wind deflectors and Gen six side badges that attract another glance. Being stock hieght with standard whelks also makes people look as its not lowered like others. Plus fact it is a woman driving still confuses some people lol!

A nice, clean, unmodded van on proper OEM wheels.
Rare these days. :rofl:
If you could sum up the complete opposite of what turns Polzeylads head, that's what turns mine. He is the South Pole to my North.
Although I do believe it is possible to go over the top on the modification front, so it's a fine balance.

I keep mine grubby so not to attract attention. I find this the best way when carrying expensive tools and toys. Especially when the van is left in remote car parks. That's why I got a grey one

Back