What Do You Keep Under Your Passenger Seat?

GRM2004

It's HERE!!!!!!
T6 Pro
Curious what everyone keeps under your passenger seats.

It seems a relatively useable space. Just wondering if anyone has discovered any boxes, trays etc that fit.

Cheers

1 x 1/2 crocs, trainers & Mandle's even a spare blanket . The other half wax jackets and waterproofs 2 x front bolts for my craft swivel

its a blinding bit of extra space.... regards Nick

1 x 1/2 crocs, trainers & Mandle's even a spare blanket . The other half wax jackets and waterproofs 2 x front bolts for my craft swivel

its a blinding bit of extra space.... regards Nick
Nice one Nick, yeah it looks really versatile. I like the idea of footwear going in there, especially when the seats are turned around.

We found Shoes and jackets take up a lot of room with all bedding and pillows, porta-loo under the side bench / bed. space is really scarce even with a LWB

glad i did't have the fitted side kitchen now i got a 1400 cabinet behind sliding door side

First aid kit, two high viz vests and the VW handbook/service book folder.
Mines a single swivel so always a bit concerned that I will pull out some wires if I stuff too much in.

First aid kit, two high viz vests and the VW handbook/service book folder.
Mines a single swivel so always a bit concerned that I will pull out some wires if I stuff too much in.
Yeah, the wiring thing was why I wondered if anyone had found boxes.

My double swivel seat base always contains a small inverter (for laptop power), jump leads, emergency kit (high viz vests, reflective triangles, more jump leads, tow rope, disposable gloves, in-date breathalysers (for Europe - no chance at the moment!)), spare bulbs, wheel nut keys, bottle jack, 12V compressor, small tool box with a few essential tools, army fold up shovel, head torch and leatherrman (which should probably be in tool box). There's a fair bit more room which usually gets taken up when we go away.

My double swivel seat base always contains a small inverter (for laptop power), jump leads, emergency kit (high viz vests, reflective triangles, more jump leads, tow rope, disposable gloves, in-date breathalysers (for Europe - no chance at the moment!)), spare bulbs, wheel nut keys, bottle jack, 12V compressor, small tool box with a few essential tools, army fold up shovel, head torch and leatherrman (which should probably be in tool box). There's a fair bit more room which usually gets taken up when we go away.

See, now I like that. Makes it sound Tardis-like!! Nice. Thanks.

For boxes, I happened to order some adblue and other bits from CarParts4Less. The boxes are heavy duty twin-wall and fitted the space exactly. See photos below.

In the boxes are:
Hand book and insurance documents
Large grey fleece blanket if we need extra warmth or as a cab divider if wild camping
Wheel lock nuts
A few tools including multi screwdriver and tape measure
Tyre repair set
Bungee cord
Cagoule and scarf
Spare pair of glasses
Carrier Bags
Road Atlas

There is also a secure box in case we need to take our passports with us.

20201028_132310.jpg
20201028_132124.jpg

For boxes, I happened to order some adblue and other bits from CarParts4Less. The boxes are heavy duty twin-wall and fitted the space exactly. See photos below.

In the boxes are:
Hand book and insurance documents
Large grey fleece blanket if we need extra warmth or as a cab divider if wild camping
Wheel lock nuts
A few tools including multi screwdriver and tape measure
Tyre repair set
Bungee cord
Cagoule and scarf
Spare pair of glasses
Carrier Bags
Road Atlas

There is also a secure box in case we need to take our passports with us.

View attachment 89752
View attachment 89753
Perfect!!! Nice one Trevor, thanks for that.

Under my double, I have a mains hookup lead with 13a domestic adaptor wire, 5L waste water container, wheel brace, tyre repair kit, compressor, folding solar panel, magnetic curtains, large atlas, washing up bowl/liquid/sponge, hand soap and baby wipes. Still a bit of spare space!

Anyone from customs/border control care to contribute what they've found under there?

It seems a relatively useable space. Just wondering if anyone has discovered any boxes, trays etc that fit.

Cheers

Cheers
Anyone know what all the cables are under the front seats

Attachments

• 2F6F956B-189B-4C75-956F-4B185721311E.jpeg
    2F6F956B-189B-4C75-956F-4B185721311E.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 23
Back