What Colour Alloys For A White Van??

Bemmy GY

Any help appreciated! getting fed up of looking now! I like the anthracite look sportline alloys (but expensive) so thinking old school sport line wheels (not as expensive) but in which colour? but I also like the Wolfrace assasin wheels in gunmetal & black!
any help appreciated, pics a bonus.
Thanks.

Black rims always look good on white imho.

A great suggestion from @Fish above to see what others have done in the "team white" thread.

But ultimately it's down to your own personal preference.

If you have a theme.. black and white is nom.. but maybe push the boat and try colours/tones for nice contrasts.

Got 18" assassins gloss black on mine. Really like the look. Having it lowered next week (eibach 50mm springs).

I'm also thinking about changing my van from Indium to white, but not made up my mind yet.

So for white van I would suggest going on silver wheels if you have at least 19" rims or at least silver-black mix wheels. I guess black on white is already too manstream and borning :)

Id probably say silver if they are at least 18”, anything smaller probably looks too small and therefore black a good idea for making size less obvious..?

My Edition wheels (17) are diamond cut which I dont think suit it and theyre away to get refurbished in black today. The Edition has a white/ black theme so I dont think anything else would look right..

18” T5.1 Sportlines, not that easy to get hold of now, discontinued by VW, but can buy copies from EBay in 20”

I wouldn’t know where to start. Except walk into a shop with my credit card and ask for some black 20” wheels. I’d probably come out with a new 2 grand ask tray for my van.

One think the forum has taught me so far though, don’t rush out and buy any old wheels you like the look of.

I really like these bad boys, black rhino warlord, on the never ending list...……. reckon they would look ace on a white van.wheels.jpg

Back