What are you drinking tonight?

Tanglefoot is that still about ?
Ooooh yes. Used to drink it in the Lickfold (W. Sussex) when it first came out. Had some very good friends who were happy to drive!

Scratchings. Our local delicacy in the Black Country. Hairy toenails.
Boston bay em!
In my drinking days I did enjoy a Westmalle Triple or a nice Straffe Dark. Like you say drink them differently and you'll never go back to 99% of brews in the UK.
It's good value for money too...for £16.00 you get pleasantly put to sleep....or anithisitsed.

started off on the ale then had a few sickly sweet shots of this before getting back on the ale
Now waiting for the room to stop spinning :p
Haha, good effort, posted at 02:02..

I must add, that pallet load isn't all for me. It's just one of the load that's come back from the canning plant.

I must add, that pallet load isn't all for me. It's just one of the load that's come back from the canning plant.

if you need any help....with my barn doors a fork lift can get a pallet in the back of my van!

Seriously, is that your business / job? Perhaps club discount:thumbsup:

I cycle for the Ludlow Brewery Race Team. They've had to change the way they operate with all the goings on. As well as bottles and kegs, they have done something to the Blonde that allows it to be canned. It goes down really well and is best chilled.

They deliver nationwide or you can collect. From memory a 12 case of Blonde is £17. All info is on their Facebook page.

Just looking at the threads and I'm a Real Ale guy and love a pint down the local but I haven't had a beer since the Sunday before lockdown. Just don't enjoy a can or bottle the same at home. A drop o the hard stuff, red wine or g&t I can take but not beer at home!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
Back