What are you drinking tonight?

Just need to add advocaat to that list and you'd be very close to a messy night I had at my mates house when I was 16. :sick:
I found Snowballs in a can at Christmas - took me back to my early teens when grandparents bought them for us at the bowls club. Cherries and paper umbrellas too!

After declining the chance to spend an afternoon in the Salopian Brewery Tap Room, I thought that discretion was the better part of valor and opted for a cheeky one at home, I've now decided it was the wrong decision:rolleyes:
Oh well lesson learned!!!!1000002005.jpg

Side by side comparisons between Bacardi Spice & cola, and the Aldi 'Cassario' offering which won all sorts of awards at various competitions for this sort of thing (and costs nearly half of wot Bacardi sells for).

Both luuuverly drinks, but not yet decided, so I guess I am going to have to have two more. Hic .... :rofl: :sleep:

And what is wrong with that?!!!
Nothin in campervan land.
However, last night after a couple of beers I swapped to red wine and took a massive swig forgetting it was no longer beer. Had about half a pint of red in one swig. It may be the future of wine drinking.

Back