What are you drinking tonight?

Pat and I will be going to our local the Congress tonight, Pat will be on Brandy and coke and I’ll be on Caffreys possibly finishing with Guinness or Jamesons and then off to Nige’s kebab house the best one locally.
Then home to our Roxy and see what Santa’s left.

John

Usual Xmas eve tradition in the Cuffy household.
Round of golf.
Visit to the local farm shop, couple of fillet steaks, triple cooked chips, big f*** off beef tomatoes, big f*** off field mushrooms topped off with homemade duck liver pate and a bottle of chateauneuf de pape.

Merry Xmas you filthy animals.

DSC_5266.JPG

Round of golf.
Visit to the local farm shop, couple of fillet steaks, triple cooked chips, big f*** off beef tomatoes, big f*** off field mushrooms topped off with homemade duck liver pate and a bottle of chateauneuf de pape.

View attachment 182994
Hic! Burp! Fart! ;)

Have a good one.

Round of golf.

View attachment 182994
Sounds like a great tradition to me! :thumbsup:

Predominantly 2nd row, sometimes 6 or 8, never had the lungs for openside. :rofl:
Playing days are well and truly past me now.

Predominantly 2nd row, sometimes 6 or 8, never had the lungs for openside. :rofl:
Playing days are well and truly past me now.
Me too brother…. I last played in 2011 and felt like I’d been in a car accident for weeks!
Hooker, but sometimes 6 :thumbsup:

I’m guessing second row or number 8??

Me too brother…. I last played in 2011 and felt like I’d been in a car accident for weeks!
Hooker, but sometimes 6 :thumbsup:
Had my last run out around 5 years ago (47) in a vets game, spent more time fighting than playing :slow rofl:
Anyway, back on topic.
Today's beverage of choice will be apple based.

DSC_5270.JPG

Back