Was the forum down ?

Pete C

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Did we have a bit of an outage ?
I was starting to panic o_O

Pete

Reactions: Bav
I deleted app. Panicked could not get on playstore and couldn't get website to work... Then boom... Back on! Had to get some work done!

Yes unfortunately seems like it went down moments after I left for work yesterday without my laptop so couldn’t do anything until I got back last night.
Server crashed and needed a reboot, simple fix in the end and a lesson learnt that I need to have better contingency planning !

There’s an App?
If you go on website via phone there is an option at bottom to install app! Game changer! Strange though not available via playstore or iTunes I am guessing, unless that is because it was down....

Somewhere around 21:45 last night our hosting provider had a network outage that lasted a few hours, this meant all webservers were unreachable and websites disappeared for a few hours

Not sure what time it came back on as i was tucked up in bed but everything was on this morning so business as usual

Just wanted to at least mention it as im sure some of you would be wondering what happened and this time its wasnt my fault and was beyond my control !

Somewhere around 21:45 last night our hosting provider had a network outage that lasted a few hours, this meant all webservers were unreachable and websites disappeared for a few hours

Not sure what time it came back on as i was tucked up in bed but everything was on this morning so business as usual

Just wanted to at least mention it as im sure some of you would be wondering what happened and this time its wasnt my fault and was beyond my control !
It wasn't just yours, the MHFun forum must use the same provider, I had to go and look at the news :eek:

Back