VW Transporter Magazine: which?

I get VWt on subscription and then buy (occasionally) T4/5+. I sometimes think there are the same features but generally there both ok. (Better than woman’s realm :slow rofl:

'Campervan' is one of my favourites. 'MBUK' for the photography rather than the mountain bikes, and 'Performance Bikes'.
Nothing on subscription, I just buy one if it looks interesting. The CCC's own magazine has been very good of late too.

'Campervan' is one of my favourites. 'MBUK' for the photography rather than the mountain bikes, and 'Performance Bikes'.
Nothing on subscription, I just buy one if it looks interesting. The CCC's own magazine has been very good of late too.
Also get Campervan, though iPad version. Oh and Cbeebies... :whistle:

I like the look of Campervan, I will hunt that down. :thumbsup:

My photography choice is ‘PhotoPlus’ it’s aimed at Canon DSLR users.
‘Stuff’ for gadgets, and enjoy the odd car mag, but don’t support just one, it’s whatever catches my eye, ‘Modern Classics was the last one I picked up.

VWT for me. A bit of everything in it. Got 4 issues unread ready for the trip away this summer.

Which magazine subscription do you recommend - VWt or VWBUS T4 & T5+?

A couple of months back Groupon were doing a subscription to Magzter - an electronic magazine service. It was only about £19 for 12 months and both magazines are available - so an absolute bargain. Not sure if that Groupon is still around or something similar is available out there...

I currently subscribe to WhatCar and Runners World magazines and was wondering whether there are any decent VW Transporter magazines on the market, any suggestions would be appreciated from you guys

And before anyone asks, I’m old, I like to read a magazine rather than fiddle arse about with an app

I currently subscribe to WhatCar and Runners World magazines and was wondering whether there are any decent VW Transporter magazines on the market, any suggestions would be appreciated from you guys

And before anyone asks, I’m old, I like to read a magazine rather than fiddle arse about with an app
VWt and VWBUS are the most popular.

Magazine minefield !!
so far we have been told about Caravanning & Motrorhomes / camping and caravanning / and a couple of Camper van magazines ( can't recall their name ) even a VW one I think - Havent a clue which to go for - and which offer discount son pitches / lists of sites / and other useful info can anyone enlighten me please ?

Maybe give Readly a try as they have several mags such as VWt, VW Bus, What Motorhome etc. They normally do a free trial so you can have a browse and see which mags you like. Or pop to WH Smiths and thumb through them there.

The motorhome ones have site details but often seem to be affiliated to one club or another. The VW ones are more vehicle specific.

Back