Sold Vw T6 Kombi T30 150 Dsg Highline Twin-sliding Doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ononimus

Due to changes in family circumstances we are selling our VW T6 Kombi T30 150 DSG Highline Twin-sliding doors. It is a stunning Bamboo Green colour. The van is in pristine condition. Great spec:

T30 150 DSG auto Highline
Twin sliding doors and tailgate
Comfort dashboard (Bamboo green colour coded)
Air conditioning
Cruise control
Touch steering wheel
Rear parking sensors
App connect (android auto, mirrorlink and carplay)
Captain seats with armrests at the front and 2+1 at the back
Recently upgraded 17 inch alloy wheels (new tyres with less than 400 miles done with them)
Also added black roof bars and crossbars
Only 16000 miles

We have recently converted it and the guys from Active Converstions in Exeter did a great job. Lovely two-tone carpet lining, with sound and thermal insulation and LED lights fitted with individual touch controls.

Price: £29500 ono

We’ve posted a set for f pictures on Facebook and eBay but could send more if needed
Get in touch for any questions or to arrange a viewing

Last edited:
@Ononimus that is perfect 50 miles from me as well. I've called and emailed him but not made contact yet. Fingers crossed I do, i could collect at the weekend !! I`ll keep you informed. I knew the forum would come good !!

Called and sorted everything, train ticket booked, kids all excited about bank holiday weekend camping. Mrs happy and relieved the search is finally over.............................................VW have called him his new van isnt coming till the 4th, so he`s had to retract it from sale, not the end of the world but just gotta wait. @Fish @Ononimus if you ever find yourself in the peak district I owe you a *tea *coffee *beer *wine *cake (*delete as applicable)

Sorry @Squirtsquirt, not following, but it sounds that you are happy, which is a good thing! :) planning to head up your way before the summer. Will let you know and if you are about we'll get a proper drink

@Ononimus apologies in my haste to write a post, it may have not been clear. He is selling this van to get a new one. The new one has been delayed until the 4th, hence i cant buy his old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back