Vw t6 floor drawing

Katchafire

Hi guys, I'm looking to build a removable sleeping unit in the back of my 2017 vw t6 transporter. The van has no seats in the back, just 6 tie down points. Does anyone know where I can find a detailed floor plan drawing of sizes and dimensions I can use to design a unit?

Hi guys, I'm looking to build a removable sleeping unit in the back of my 2017 vw t6 transporter. The van has no seats in the back, just 6 tie down points. Does anyone know where I can find a detailed floor plan drawing of sizes and dimensions I can use to design a unit?
Click on the CAD tab to see threads with drawings etc - they may help.
Oh and Welcome to the forum!

Quick question, I'm at fixing my unit to a 2016 transporter and a 2017 model, will both plain panel models have the same floor plan?

it’s likely they will, providing they are the same type (ie Panel Van, and not a Kombi or Caravelle) and same length (SWB or LWB).

Yes they are both swb panel vans. I ask this because I'm trying to find out if I need to change the design for each van or whether a standard design will work for both. You're help is greatly appreciated.

Back