Found Vw T6 18" Sportline Gloss Black Alloy Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinman1UK

Long shot but if anyone has a set of Sportline Gloss Black Alloys they no longer need, let me know.
Thanks

t6_sportline_black_1.png

Many members will happy play their part in forum post and could do half the journey for you for a few beer tokens. You don't get if you don't ask.

Saw them, however, I'm too far away and unable to collect them soon enough.

We are working in Bognor Regis a week tomorrow and could pass Southampton and grab them for you if needed.
That gets them too Leicester for you, and I could even relay them to Nottingham with my Brother which is even closer... 25 mins and 15 miles from you to be precise :thumbsup:

We could do with a forum 'collect and relay' section for stuff that is maybe too far for some people, but others might be passing, like @Ed Webb said.
That's actually how I met Ed, doing exactly that, and @Deaky with something else.
I work all over the UK every day, and if i'm passing an area, I have no issues picking something up for someone off here, and getting it as far as I go. I always have enough spare space certainly for a set of wheels, maybe even something slightly bigger.

That’s very helpful of you tourershine might help a few people out. :D
Great idea

No no mate it was good as you or fish managed to get better pictures up for me lol
Still not sold the bentleys tho

No no mate it was good as you or fish managed to get better pictures up for me lol
Still not sold the bentleys tho

I do like them, and I admit I keep looking at them. My issue is i'm not a fan of adapters, but more i'd want to have the inner colours changed, meaning a full strip down and re-furb. They'd end up standing me at a daft amount of money, plus i'd then want to drop my van more to suit the wheels. Nice though.

Yeah that’s the trouble I’m having
Do I keep them and change colour and get them redrilled plus I’m going on air soon so would need to change tyres to suit, so end up being £3k set of wheels
And plus then what colour to do them I really like the thought of polished copper but on a reflex kombi I’m still not sure
Still love the look of them but where do you stop, air is costing a fortune, Mrs will go made lol

I'd of either gone Black inners, or a really outrageous Gold, but as per usual i'd of probably just gone for my normal Black! but the thought is there.
@T6180 is breathing down my neck, so I sense he's going to pop up and comment very shortly..

Yeah getting lowered first then decide
I brought them 4 months before I got my van and had full intentions of gloss black but spent so long waiting for new van and many a night trolling web sites on wheels, vans, lowering etc etc then changed my ideas e.g started looking at even more exspensive wheels (£6k) crazy
Love the look of the lowered vans with bentleys so might change my mind once it lowered

I'd of either gone Black inners, or a really outrageous Gold, but as per usual i'd of probably just gone for my normal Black! but the thought is there.
@T6180 is breathing down my neck, so I sense he's going to pop up and comment very shortly..

don't know what you mean...I'm just enjoying the read.....

once you see the steels on a t6 you'll want a set off me:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back