Found Vw T6 18" Sportline Gloss Black Alloy Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't know what you mean...I'm just enjoying the read.....

once you see the steels on a t6 you'll want a set off me:whistle:

I totally agree, and I have first dibs anyway :thumbsup:
I've changed my mind so many times with wheels and like you @LpeppsT6 I also spend hours and hours looking at different looks. My biggest issue is how my van will drive low on B14s, with all my kit, adding to the fact I do a lot of distance all the time. It currently drives so nice on 30mm, but I know i'm struggling with the current looks because it's just not low enough.

I totally agree, and I have first dibs anyway :thumbsup:
I've changed my mind so many times with wheels and like you @LpeppsT6 I also spend hours and hours looking at different looks. My biggest issue is how my van will drive low on B14s, with all my kit, adding to the fact I do a lot of distance all the time. It currently drives so nice on 30mm, but I know i'm struggling with the current looks because it's just not low enough.

If I was you I'd get ARBs first and personally...I wish I'd also gone H&R deep coilovers instead of the b14s.....the H@Rs give you 100mm on the front and 130mm rear so plenty to play with to get the right ride height....

If I was you I'd get ARBs first and personally...I wish I'd also gone H&R deep coilovers instead of the b14s.....the H@Rs give you 100mm on the front and 130mm rear so plenty to play with to get the right ride height....

Currently i'm in the lucky position that I can go any route I want, but I need to try a T32 on either set up first, before making any more costly mistakes.

We are working in Bognor Regis a week tomorrow and could pass Southampton and grab them for you if needed.
That gets them too Leicester for you, and I could even relay them to Nottingham with my Brother which is even closer... 25 mins and 15 miles from you to be precise :thumbsup:
@Ed Webb & @Tourershine Thanks for the details. New to communities like this so not use to that kind of support. Now I know.
Support greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back