Found VW Cantera 19" Alloys Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffers316

VIP Member
Hi I am seeking a set of Amorok Cantera’s for my newly acquired T6 I am looking in all the usual places and hoped that someone on the forum may be able to assist Many thanks
Jeff

You just missed out on a set on here actually. I double checked and they had gone.
what kind of price are you looking to pay? I’ve got various notifications on canteras when they pop up for sale.

You just missed out on a set on here actually. I double checked and they had gone.
what kind of price are you looking to pay? I’ve got various notifications on canteras when they pop up for sale.
Many thanks for that I have already contacted the Ebay one for a price without tyres. I have alerts on Ebay, Gumtree and Facebook but any assistance is gratefully received. I was very disappointed to miss out on the ones you refer to on here as they were exactly what I was after.

Thanks very much Jayjmac. Yesterday I collected a a set of 2019 Cantera's for 400 pounds by being patient and following your advice to put in alerts on the usual selling places. I cannot believe my luck and it gives me some spare cash to change the colour to a gunmetal.

Thanks very much Jayjmac. Yesterday I collected a a set of 2019 Cantera's for 400 pounds by being patient and following your advice to put in alerts on the usual selling places. I cannot believe my luck and it gives me some spare cash to change the colour to a gunmetal.

Awesome bargain

I’ve got a set that I thought I wanted.. but actually I’m over them now. PM me if your interested. Can be posted at extra cost. Satin black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back