Wanted VW 2-piece ladder?

Jay586

T6 Guru
I'm short & exceptionally solid with a dodgy hip, so whilst I can get up into the poptop, I think I might mueller the heated seats doing so over time.

The ladder is £140 new , anyone got one to sell, please?

I believe I still have one of these originally supplied by the converters in 2017. Been lying unused in the attic ever since. Can check later today. If it's still there I'll only be looking for a drink and postage.

Screenshot 2022-03-27 at 11.35.04.png

I believe I still have one of these originally supplied by the converters in 2017. Been lying unused in the attic ever since. Can check later today. If it's still there I'll only be looking for a drink and postage.

View attachment 150881
I found my ladder @Jay586. It weighs in at 4.6 kilos so if this is what you want I'll pack it up and go down the post office tomorrow.

IMG_20220327_163757.jpg

I found my ladder @Jay586. It weighs in at 4.6 kilos so if this is what you want I'll pack it up and go down the post office tomorrow.

View attachment 150905
Have a look at Hermes (or whatever they are called these days) as I found them to be very competitive! If @Jay586 doesn’t want it, I could stand you a beer and postage as I need something to help me access the roofbox!!!

Evri!

I probably do want it but pedantic (but lovely) other half is dithering about and may take ages to make a decision, so in the interests of not wasting people's time, @JOG do you want to have it, if that's ok with @slocumjoseph?

Have a look at Hermes (or whatever they are called these days) as I found them to be very competitive! If @Jay586 doesn’t want it, I could stand you a beer and postage as I need something to help me access the roofbox!!!

Yes that's fine I don't mind which direction it goes. As it happens, I see you're Andover way. I'm often down in Hampshire and the van is desperate for a run. I've been installing a solar panel so it's been static for too long. Perhaps we can arrange something

Happy to arrange a meet up! I’m in no rush so it’s a matter of when suits you for a runout!

Back