Vr Goggles

Loz

Admin
VIP Member
I am after some advice on VR Goggles.

Questions:
1. what happens if you wear reading glasses, can they be focused?
2. do any have HDMI in?

The reason why I ask is that Mrs Loz has a Canon 5D mk IV and does a lot of video with it but the view screen is small and difficult to see in sunlight.
We have a 5" external Lilliput remote monitor but it is cumbersome and always flat when she come to use it and has to be attached t the camera or tripod to use it, so not ideal.

What I was hoping to be able to do was purchase some HD Vr goggles with HDMI in so that they could be plugged into the HDMI-out of the camera then just wear them and see what the camera sees, thus making it easier to see, zoom and focus etc.

Any ideas?

This is the reason VR headsets will fail in the general population. The yoof have good eyesight and can cope but the rest of us need the adjustment and it's never perfect.
Essentially yes you can adjust them and it should be ok for most.

Thanks, we still haven’t found anything that definitely has a hdmi input.

A simple solution would be to get a cheap headset that uses your phone... bluetooth to the camera and you should be able to see the image..The main problem now will be spacial awareness, as you move the camera you will think that you are moving well.
I have tried this with photo drones, it works but it makes me very uncomfortable as I do not like to lose peripheral vision.

Back