Vinyl Floor Lifting

Cham13

I used a domestic vinyl floor in the rear of my van. It has started to lift in places, this has come about after a trip to the Algarve, gosh it got hot in there. I considering removing it and replacing it with a new floor, what can anybody recommend?

I used a domestic vinyl floor in the rear of my van. It has started to lift in places, this has come about after a trip to the Algarve, gosh it got hot in there. I considering removing it and replacing it with a new floor, what can anybody recommend?

I second @Deaky, Altro is the standard. If you contact Altro via their website they will send out a load of A4 sized samples in different colours
But then buy the colour you want from Harrison's trim for a good price.

i used van conversions in hyde to get my floor linexd its amazing 100% waterproof and a lifetime warrenty it looks amazing aswell

89CE9D06-12BA-4AEA-A43D-E472ADEFF5C1.jpeg

Back