Vibration through steering wheel and Gear knob on Idle. Normal?

Ronnie Remo

After 440 miles I suddenly noticed today that I have some vibration coming through the steering wheel and gear knob on idle, I am certain it wasn't there before. It is accompanied with a low pitch rumble.
I am hoping I am not going mad, but it really seems I can feel vibration more than previously through the hand controls in the cab and their is more nice in general on ticker.
Maybe a mount has bedded in, or come loose or exhaust has a leak?
Any Ideas?
Ronnie

Does it do it all the time or only occasionally?

If only now and then, I'd wager it is related to dpf regen.
Could be I only noticed it today, I have also noticed it is rev limited to around 2500rpm when stationary and you can play your foot to the floor and it won't rev any higher, is that just how they are do you know?

Some tests are done with the engine at that speed-so it just makes it easier for the examiner. If you depress the clutch it's revs all the way.

Could be I only noticed it today, I have also noticed it is rev limited to around 2500rpm when stationary and you can play your foot to the floor and it won't rev any higher, is that just how they are do you know?
As your journey with the Euro 6 T6 progresses, you will witness many weird and wonderful behaviours from the engine, all in the name of emission control.......

Back