Vehicle Wallet / Owners Manual

Noodleburger

VIP Member
Hello everyone,

I signed up a while ago and bought our 2019 Caravelle a couple of weeks ago - loving it so far!

Can anyone tell me if the van should have come with a vehicle wallet with owners manual? I don't have one, and I've searched the forum and only found reference to service manuals being electronic, so I wondered if the owners manual would be the same?

yes. . . black folder with owners book inside.

ours also had the radio book too.

but no service books anymore. . . .

suppose the previous owner must have kept it out of the van?

in the meantime here is a link to the Book ( in the downloads section) . . .

1643635834677.png

Hello everyone,

I signed up a while ago and bought our 2019 Caravelle a couple of weeks ago - loving it so far!

Can anyone tell me if the van should have come with a vehicle wallet with owners manual? I don't have one, and I've searched the forum and only found reference to service manuals being electronic, so I wondered if the owners manual would be the same?
if you bought it from a dealer I would go back and ask for it

Hi
I am in the same position I purchased a VW Caravelle from a dealer a couple of days ago and they gave me a manual but it does not fully cover the Caravelle ie the three seat rear bench seat is not in there.
I spoke to the dealer today and they say it is the only manual you can get. I am not sure this is correct because I saw a Caravelle at another dealer and if had the correct manual.
If any one has a manual for a 2019 Caravelle could you let me know the part number on the back as the dealer should be able to order it from that.
I have been on the VW website and you can look at the correct manual on line but you need to enter the chassis number each time you want to view it.

image.jpg

I can only assume as manufactures try to save money, and maximize service revenue they will put less and less in the owners manual. My 2017 Shuttle manual certainly has less than my 2012 Passat! The Transporter manual is even less when you look at the verbose warnings at the start of each section! I think a quarter of my manual could be removed and it still be useful.
The same applies to the dash warning lights! My Shuttle suggested it required a return to VW for attention, and I discovered topping up the coolant reservoir removed the dash warning sign!
If you would like printed out manual you could send the PDF to a local printer who will print it and bind it for you, for not slot of money!

I have spare wallet and manual, which I nought when I couldn't when SWMBO had tidied up.
£20 and it's yours.

It doesn’t fit in the glove box like most other things you might want to keep in the van.

Mines a 2022 and came with a book Part no 7LA012720AN (not sure if there 0 (zero) or the letter O. Edition 1.1.2021

Hi
I am in the same position I purchased a VW Caravelle from a dealer a couple of days ago and they gave me a manual but it does not fully cover the Caravelle ie the three seat rear bench seat is not in there.
I spoke to the dealer today and they say it is the only manual you can get. I am not sure this is correct because I saw a Caravelle at another dealer and if had the correct manual.
If any one has a manual for a 2019 Caravelle could you let me know the part number on the back as the dealer should be able to order it from that.
I have been on the VW website and you can look at the correct manual on line but you need to enter the chassis number each time you want to view it.

View attachment 194802
eBay is your friend maybe?

Back