VCDS in Cambridgeshire??

Martin955

T6 Pro
Local dealer say they can't activate the fader on my radio, 2016 Trendline. Is there anyone in East Anglia who could do this for me?

A quick search on ‘Cambridgeshire’ shows up these threads with recommendations to companies used.. I’d give them a call and see if they have VCDS:

Hi all ,

Has anyone used PRT Vehicle Solutions Ltd? Near cambridge . Spoke to Paul on the phone and seems like a decent fella. Just wanted a little reassurance . He is a pendle agent so it will be there remap on my 102 t32 t6 highline.

Many thanks Barny
I’ve had really great service from Paul at Cambridge Campervans
I used unique vans in St Neots, they where great, done what they said when they said for the price quoted.
Venture campervans on the A5 near Long Buckby.
Also Three Bridges Campers in Twyford.

In the last 12 months I've had a Pendle remap at PRT vehicle solutions, Royston, Cambs, and other work carried out by Unique Vans, st Neots, Cambs. I had first class service from both companies.

Paul at PRT Vehicle Solutions was extremely helpful. He hadn't done one before, but with a little help over the phone he was able to do it for me.
A top bloke.

Hey all,

Just wondered if there is anyone close or near Peterborough who is able to check a box in VCDS for me?

I’ve just fitted H7 headlamps but need to activate dipped and main option.

Finger crossed...

Rob

Is there anyone near to Soham that has VCDS or carrista? I’ve had the engine management light come on and I’m unsure as to what it is. Not lost power, didn’t bleep to tell me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm in Yarwell just outside Peterborough I have vcds not that experienced with it.

But did my MFSW coding if it helps.

Hi Pag, any chance I can pop over and have a go at removing my bulb out indication?

Carista can probably do this for you. I picked one up last week and I’m happy to give it a go.

Doesn’t the bulb out indicator turn off when you’ve replaced the bulb?

@Pag I’m looking to fit a reversing camera soon. I’m near Cambridge. Any chance you’d be able to help me code it?

And if so, let me know how I can say thanks.

@Pag I’m looking to fit a reversing camera soon. I’m near Cambridge. Any chance you’d be able to help me code it?

And if so, let me know how I can say thanks.
Hi
I have no issue if I can help but I've only got space on for 3 vin numbers mine is 1 and that means 2 left I haven't done anyone's as of yet but have been asked to so please bear that in mind.
Cheers Pag

Hi
I have no issue if I can help but I've only got space on for 3 vin numbers mine is 1 and that means 2 left I haven't done anyone's as of yet but have been asked to so please bear that in mind.
Cheers Pag

Thanks Pag. If you’re still willing to help out, that’d be amazing. I just need to code in my tow bar and reversing camera. Up for it?

Back