VCDS control unit access code 9.

Giannino

The VCDS when I go to consult the control unit 9 (in the security access-16) does not give me the balloon with the access code. How can I get it?

The VCDS when I go to consult the control unit 9 (in the security access-16) does not give me the balloon with the access code. How can I get it?
T6, what revision of the BCM? Just curious for what you need the codes with VCDS? Did VCDS tell that "security access required"? I think there is nothing what VCDS can do with the codes.

I simply have to cancel the led headlight light control on the dashboard, but it doesn't let me enter the control unit and asks me for the access code. Sorry, I'm a VCDS newbie.:rolleyes:

I simply have to cancel the led headlight light control on the dashboard, but it doesn't let me enter the control unit and asks me for the access code. Sorry, I'm a VCDS newbie.:rolleyes:
Hmmm... I'm afraid I don't understand. Could you please post more details (e.g. screenshot, pictures) what you are doing? Also an Auto-Scan might be useful.

Thanks mmi, I solved it, I don't know why through coding 07 it didn't let me in, including security access. Re-installed the software now everything works. Thank you for your quick answer, you can delete the post if you want ;)

Reactions: mmi
Back