VanWorx Maxxtrax

I think they’re superb but I don’t think I could ever justify that money even if I had it.
it would seem somewhat obscene to spend that on a van

Be interesting to see how much it would cost DIY though, I'm genuinely tempted to replace the T6 with a Crafter at some point

Be interesting to see how much it would cost DIY though

A lot less I reckon, probably between half and three quarters of that if you bought a used van.

I'm genuinely tempted to replace the T6 with a Crafter at some point

I plan on doing the same when I retire, and then spend months at a time just travelling around, winters down south and summers in Scotland (I hate heat)

Im a sweaty sock living in Surrey. I can't cope in temps >30, wifey loves it. But me? I struggle. 21-24 are my max. I overheat easily.

A lot less I reckon, probably between half and three quarters of that if you bought a used van.

I plan on doing the same when I retire, and then spend months at a time just travelling around, winters down south and summers in Scotland (I hate heat)
I was thinking the same, I'm sure for 50k you could do something really nice if you DIY!

Biggest issue is finding 4 motion vans, but I do wonder if I'd ever take it in more than a field?

Sure you could add aircon for the summers, on hookup anyway?

Back