Sold VanTech T6 Front Sequential Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil_j89

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Selling some VanTech Front Sequential headlights for a T6 transporter.

Led front daytime running lights and sequential indicators.

Were bought last year, around October time.
The lights will come with halogen bulbs in the dip / main beams.

The bulb warning light would need to be switched off for dip / main using these lights, but is easily done through Vcds / vagcom.

I paid £445 for the lights, looking for somewhere around £350. I could probably post, if the buyer arranges the courier.. I can box them up ready for collection. Or collection in person is fine.

Only selling, as I prefer lights with chrome surround on the lights rather than all black like these!

Locate in Kendal, Cumbria

9D131E7B-8856-40D7-AEA0-48CC5784C1CD.jpeg

ED289B2B-A262-4032-8B19-A78A329A56ED.jpeg

Are these still available? Can the halogen bulbs be upgraded to osrams etc if they need to be? Do u have any pics of the halogens lit? Cheers

Hi, they are still available yes. You can fit led bulb into them instead of the halogens, I don’t have any photos of the halogens sorry.
There may be something in the VanTech website that shows them when they are on.

Hi, they are still available yes. You can fit led bulb into them instead of the halogens, I don’t have any photos of the halogens sorry.
There may be something in the VanTech website that shows them when they are on.
Quick question - I have these exact headlights and am looking to fit LED's (H9's I think), did you have LED and if so which ones and did they throw up Canbus errors?

Price drop again to £300, will also leave the LED main beam bulbs fitted.

What LEDs are they and did they throw up any errors?
Just generic led bulbs. I’m pretty sure it’s yourself I replied to on fb, that any aftermarket bulbs will need the warning turning off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back