Van ready for a week in Newquay

Yeah , it was just a metal box when I took delivery, I was going to have it all done professionally but decided to make it my project for the summer, turned out ok in the end:)

@craig somerset this is what van life is all about, wether you spend thousands or hundreds on your van , we all aim for the same thing, a little slice of home from home , well done it looks great.

Beautiful job there @craig somerset. We're now packed and ready too for our trip to Noirmoutier en l'ile, Vendee, France. Let's hope the Eurotunnel is kind to us this morning!

The camping on the island is excellent. If you like nice sand, good food, great wine, excellent markets and fantastic cycling for all ages then Noirmoutier is certainly worth a visit. A hidden gem in the west coast!

Looks great. Who needs a house when you've got a van. Have a great time :thumbsup:

Nicely done!

Similar to my bed set up, I was going to go with a air bed but wasn't keen on the lump up the side so went with a 4ft mattress and a big sausage cushion.

Got anything else planned?

Nicely done!

Similar to my bed set up, I was going to go with a air bed but wasn't keen on the lump up the side so went with a 4ft mattress and a big sausage cushion.

Got anything else planned?

To be honest the lump on the side of the air bed is a bit of a nuisance , does the mattress and cushion work ??? Will look into doing something else for the next trip

Back