Sold Van Nicholas Titanium Frame and Carbon Race Forks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Higgidav

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Van Nicholas Boreas Frame (57cm L) and Carbon SLR Superlite Race Forks. Both items are brand new (Nov 2023) and in original packaging. They retail for £1799 and full details of geometry etc can be found on the Van Nicholas website.

I have been sent these by Van Nicolas as a warranty replacement but I have decided my road bike days are behind me.

I also have all the components from my previous frame, all of which will transfer over to new frame except the bottom bracket. These include:

Shimano Ultegra 6700 groupset
Easton Vista SL wheelset
VNT bars
Van Nicholas Ti bar stem
Van Nicholas Ti seat post
Van Nicholas Ti seat clamp
Van Nicholas TI bottle cages x 2

I’m looking for £1100 for the Frame and Forks and £150 for everything else. Please note that I want to sell the new frame and forks before everything else so it gives me the option to build the bike if the frame does not sell.

Collection preferred from High Peak. I can look into secure postage options if required.

Please feel free to ask any questions and I will consider sensible offers.

IMG_3024.png

IMG_2974.jpegIMG_2975.jpegIMG_2980.jpegIMG_3017.jpegIMG_3021.jpegIMG_3020.jpeg

Last edited:
Surprised this is still here - very good price.
I would buy it myself if I didn’t already have a Van Nicholas titanium framed bike already ;)

Pete

Hi, would you be willing to sell everything bar the frame now?.....happy to pay £150 (as per 1st post) + postage....Matt

Hi, thank you for your offer. As the frame has not sold yet I want to keep everything else just in case I end up building the bike. I will let you know if anything changes.

No worries.....good luck with the sale.....I must admit if people haven't tried a titanium frame before.....you havent ridden....I have Specialized Mountain eBike and a Titanium Mountain bike.....the titanium frame on the bike is soooo forgiving, you can ride for ages and you wont feel burnt out.....amazing frames....obviously the eBike is so much more fun up a hill though!!

I'd love your frame too, but I have another titanium frame waiting for me to find the jewellery to make it a whole bike!!

Hope you find a buyer soon.....Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back