Van disaster

Old Speckled Hen is a favoite of mine along with Arkells and Brakspears. pity two of them are no longer brewed where they came from

Homemade Sloe or Damson gin for me. However I do have a stock of wine and bubbly stuff for special occasions such as evenings, and pale ales for occasions that involve a BBQ or other manly things such as building stuff with power tools and hammers or reading the screwfix catalogue.

I used to work for a brewery.. Molson Coors in West Yorkshire. That gave me a new respect for beer & lager. Part of that job gave a tour round the Grolsch factory in Enschede. What a place. Every bottle is treat like a precious gem. Those people really know how to make a tasty beverage.

Wish I didnt enjoy it as much as my waistline is suffering!

I used to work for a brewery.. Molson Coors in West Yorkshire. That gave me a new respect for beer & lager. Part of that job gave a tour round the Grolsch factory in Enschede. What a place. Every bottle is treat like a precious gem. Those people really know how to make a tasty beverage.

Wish I didnt enjoy it as much as my waistline is suffering!

They now own our local brewery, Sharps.

Can't beat tasting and trying the local ales at the local pub when in the locality!
Prefer the local bitter and a good barman will always advise and offer a wee sample!
But ..... a large glass, lots of ice, lemons/limes/grapefruit/oranges to suit ....and a new bottle of a
single batch gin!
:rofl:

Back