Wanted Utility slidepod

Andyman

Photographer
T6 Guru
Really looking for a utility slidepod for a caravelle

not needing the kitchen one at all so if anyone has the utility pod and fittings for sale I’ve got cash waiting

Really looking for a utility slidepod for a caravelle

not needing the kitchen one at all so if anyone has the utility pod and fittings for sale I’ve got cash waiting
Hi… have you rung Slidepods to see if they can help..

@VanDamMan i have this female living in my house, often goes by the name of “ I’m in Charge” as well as many others I’m not allowed to say here, she wants it now and slidepods have a 3 month lead time lol
My fault should have ordered it when she first started on about it

@VanDamMan i have this female living in my house, often goes by the name of “ I’m in Charge” as well as many others I’m not allowed to say here, she wants it now and slidepods have a 3 month lead time lol
My fault should have ordered it when she first started on about it
Gotcha…Must admit it’s worth the wait…We changed the rear speakers which effected the fold out and slidepods adjusted it all to fit…..owning a T6 is a Journey you will have many challenges and a thankless task to please everyone….:thumbsup:

@VanDamMan you know the journey!! This is her first T6 and she is bending me in every angle to get all the things she wouldn’t let me have
The cost of a brand new complete utility is relatively ok but it’s the waiting time, so we’ve reached a compromise, I keep trying until 14/09 and then she’s ordering direct, AND my forfeit will be 3 months of hell until it arrives, I asked her if she’d just not speak to me each day until it arrives as if that was so, I’d order it today and ask them to keep it until Christmas

Last edited:
You have my sympathy…..I know this journey well …..look what happens when you let her loose with the Credit card

2DFDAC1C-44A9-4703-9BE4-4DD55F91FA4C.jpeg3556FA02-FAB4-4F20-87FB-3C8A9E8E40E5.jpeg

boxes and boxes of stuff…:laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Wow
Reactions: CAB
@Alan Watts thanks for that, they are also advertising on slidepods group and I’ve spoken to them, as I need a utility pod not a cooking one, I have also offered to buy it and swap it with anyone who has the utility pod

Back