Upgrading ICE / Sound System - Scotland

Cubist

Hi Guys,

Needing some help to find a decent company in Scotland to carry out some audio upgrades in my van. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Hi Guys,

Needing some help to find a decent company in Scotland to carry out some audio upgrades in my van. Does anyone have any recommendations?
Completely the other end of the country , but what are you after as we supply kits ?

Completely the other end of the country , but what are you after as we supply kits ?
I would love to have you guys do the work, however you are to far away. I've got a local company to do the work. Thanks for the reply non the less!

I would love to have you guys do the work, however you are to far away. I've got a local company to do the work. Thanks for the reply non the less!
What company have you decided on? am in Glasgow and would be good to have a company in mind if I eventually get round to upgrading

What was the result of Skidz Cubist? I have emailed asking for a quote (Monday) but they have yet to reply.

Is there anyone like @Dav-Tec or @Absolut5 in Scotland or Northern England. I have a wishlist of upgrades for the van. I have been in touch with both these members and, whilst very grateful for their input, just cannot easily get the van to them. I don't have time to do this work myself (although I could do). What I want is;

1. Sat Nav -replacement for basic audio system. Probably Kenwood or Alpine
2. Rear view camera for reversing. Must not loose the ultrasonic beeper though!
3. Dashcam ideally front and rear recording
4. Some form of basic cruise control. There are no buttons on the steering wheel - so a stalk based one? Don't need anything fancy just to give the right leg a rest on long journies. There is front radar if that makes any difference.

PS. I had a look at Skidz in Falkirk and was not convinced they could do all this.

Ta. for advice.

I am in Glasgow but for the quality of the service provided I would suggest to pay a visit to @Dav-Tec even if far away. You’ll not regret it.

However if you don’t feel to drive that far I can suggest for rear camera and dashcam Parksure solutions ltd. They did a great and neat job with my T5 (all done in my driveway).
They use a guy that can code your van and it would not cost much to ask if he can do the cruise installation.
Satnav, for a basic unit you might be able to do it yourself?

Back